Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company LLP Registration Online in India. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They'll verify your documents much better verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it's a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies' house services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the've the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.